You are welcome here....

I started off thinking I was going to do a weight loss blog. That was too one dimensional for me - but I absolutely love some of the ones I follow! This is a typical, broad spectrum, anything goes hybrid of diary and therapy for me. You are welcome here.

Friday, November 6, 2009

I really mean it this time....

Okay -
so I have been slacking....After a 2 week free for all and a gain of 4 pounds, I have lost small incrmental amounts for the last 2 weeks. I have a 20 pound loss currently, and have not jumped back full fledged into my healthy eating and exercise......
but I have done a few things that have surprised me (and my family - especially children).
After a wonderful Halloween - the massive bags of candy lingered only 2 days before "mysteriously" dissappearing! Before - those over full bowls of chewy, chocolately, sugar over load would have lasted a few weeks for grazing and rewarding and so on....

And my girls were so cute - yay for recycled Ren Fest costumes!!

I love their pose on the canon in our park - AYE MATE!! They were only upset for a bit - but I HAD let them pick 4 pieces and have them....pretty good - I thought.

So now I have this next weekend - and typical of my addict behavior and way of thinking - I know that diet wise, it will not be the best.....

My beloved husband is taking me to see Riverdance, then stay in a hotel - with no CHILDREN. *gasp*
Then go Christmas shopping - and yep, you guessed it - out to eat...a lot....at places that are just not run of the mill around here.....So is Monday really that far away? I have a new secret weapon in my arsenal for that dreaded Monday....A treadmill. No more excuses...

No comments: