You are welcome here....

I started off thinking I was going to do a weight loss blog. That was too one dimensional for me - but I absolutely love some of the ones I follow! This is a typical, broad spectrum, anything goes hybrid of diary and therapy for me. You are welcome here.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Corsets, pirates, and the ride is over...




Sooooo - check out my corset!! Pretty sexxxy! My middle daughter greatly approved and even stated that I should wear it to school - everyday. Yeah - so she is the fashionista and obviously not impressed with sweat pants and t-shirts. I think hubby looks like the cover of a cheap romance novel - minus the hair blowing in the breeze.. :) We bought the corset there - and I KNOW it enhances the boobage...but had no idea to that extent - I apologize now.....

And here we have the lovely lady pirates and their captive. The Tex Ren Fest is so worth a weekend away - I highly recommend it to anyone with even an ounce of imagination and adventure in their souls. I would love to go back just to people watch - it is a hoot!


For the last pic for this post, my parents and my baby. A nice age sandwich - My oldest and closest relatives and my last baby who is turning 3 in this pic - parents are 62 and 57....and I am a nice 35 right in the middle of it all. In 15 years I will be 50 - holy mother of GOD! Hopefully it will not be a morbidly obese 50....


and that little thought leads into the last part of the title.....the ride is over. AS per my normal M.O., I have been having a BLAST for my birthday(week) and my weight loss stalled, went into reverse, and drove all over my best intentions.... Yep, gained back a few pounds and I am currently at an 18 pound weight loss and trying not to bemoan the lost last few weeks and looking at my awesome www.fridgegraph.com and thinking of where I COULD be if I had kept my head on right.....
So - I am proud of myself for today. I am planning ahead.....thinking logically, and knowing this weekend will be easy - and next weekend will be a test an require planning. You see, my hubby is taking me to see Riverdance (my second time!!), and staying at a hotel (boom chica bow wow) and yes - I am sure - a meal or two out and about........
I can do it -
It is worth it.....

No comments: