You are welcome here....

I started off thinking I was going to do a weight loss blog. That was too one dimensional for me - but I absolutely love some of the ones I follow! This is a typical, broad spectrum, anything goes hybrid of diary and therapy for me. You are welcome here.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

NSV - Non-surgical victory!

I am not even a full month out (surgery was July 2nd) and I am down like 23 pounds from day of surgery.  My clothes are fitting loose and I have soooo much more energy.  I am already noticing my confidence returning...and my adventurous nature!   The other day, I DIVED off a diving board - 3 times!  My children have NEVER sen me do this!  They loved it - and so did I!!!   Also - we went to the movies, and my butt fit in the chair!  My husband - who is 100% supportive and never made me feel less than sexy - is astounded!  He is gone 2 weeks at a time - so he sees bigger changes than I do in the day to day functioning.......

I am excited...I haven't lost much in the last week and a half, but I have faith.  Food is not controlling my life, yet I enjoy SMALL portions of really good food that is good for me!  I am hitting 60g of protein a day - thank God I love fish!!

No comments: