You are welcome here....

I started off thinking I was going to do a weight loss blog. That was too one dimensional for me - but I absolutely love some of the ones I follow! This is a typical, broad spectrum, anything goes hybrid of diary and therapy for me. You are welcome here.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

So Sorry!!

Not sure how many people actually come here to read...but if you are one, I am so sorry I haven't kept up with it more!  I know I am sad when I go to a blog I like only to see it hasn't been updated in FOREVER :(

I post a lot on the vertical sleeve talk forum, but this is mine, and I should do better....

I just passed my 5 month surgiversary...and weigh 218 as of this morning.  I wear a 14/16 and I believe that is like 74 pounds down from July 2nd!   I love it.

I haven't puked once, been in pain, or had any major problems.  The worse thing has been my hair thinning out, but I had a lot to start with and I know it will thicken out again with time. 

I love this surgery.

If you are thinking about it - go for it.  It is the best thing I have ever done for myself.


No comments: